Dear Writers, Mother's Day is just around the corner and we want to hear your stories!
We are awarding one full tuition scholarship and two partial scholarships to the upcoming SBWC to the authors of the best stories. Entries will be judged on originality, use of language, and story. The word count is limited to five hundred and all genres are welcome.
- Theme: Things My Mother Taught Me
- Word Count: Up to 500
- All genres welcome
- This must be your original work, published or unpublished
- No entry fee
- Paste your entry into the body of the email and send to: SBWC.Mother@gmail.com
- Please include contact information: name, phone number, email address, & mailing address
- One winner will receive a tuition scholarship, and two honorable mentions will receive partial scholarships to the 43rd Annual Santa Barbara Writers Conference, June 7- June 12, 2015
- Contest Begins: Today!
- Deadline: Saturday, May 9, 3 p.m. (PST)
- Winners will be announced on Sunday, May 10
* In the event that the winner or either of the honorable mentions cannot attend the 2015 SBWC, the scholarship will go to the contestant next in line.
The Santa Barbara Writers Conference begins in just over a month! For more on our schedule, including workshops, speakers and agents, please visit our website: www.sbwriters.com.