Longtime SBWC contributor Michael Larsen will be a guest in Susan Gulbransen's Nonfiction Workshop on Tuesday Morning, June 19, in room 234. The title of his talk will be Risk-Free Writing.
On Tuesday afternoon, he will moderate one of the Agents Panels.
Michael Larsen will also be available on Monday June 19 for one-on-one manuscript consultations for nonfiction writers.
Now is the best time ever to be a writer. Michael will talk about how to deal yourself a winning hand when working on your book. This will be an interactive talk, and you will help each other by sharing your ideas and discussing — a fun, creative process.
You will learn:
- Why now is the best time to be a writer
- What agents and editors need to know to say “Yes!”
- How to generate maximum excitement with the fewest words
- How to get the best possible agent, editor, publisher, and deal for your book
- The advantages of self-publishing
Free follow-up phone calls.