Writing a Book Proposal
Telling and Selling: How to Write and Sell a Nonfiction Proposal
Now is the best time ever to be a writer. But whether you want to sell or publish your nonfiction book, a proposal is an essential guide to success. Writing it enables you to learn what you have to know and do to make your book sell. After an interactive talk about how to write a proposal, you will help each other by sharing your idea and discussing how to present and sell it — a fun, creative process.You can also ask questions about the handouts you received.
You will learn:
- Why now is the best time to be a writer
- What agents and editors need to know to say “Yes!”
- How to generate maximum excitement with the fewest words
- How to get the best possible agent, editor, publisher, and deal for your book
- The advantages of self-publishing
Handout provided. Free follow-up phone calls.